Anime Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey im new here so.....

3 posters

Go down

hey im new here so..... Empty hey im new here so.....

Post by pein-fre Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:34 pm

hey im new to this site so if anyone can give me usefull information i would apreciate it!

pein-fre

Back to top Go down

hey im new here so..... Empty Re: hey im new here so.....

Post by caleb08 Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:29 pm

i must say i really do love this site its full of fun and knowing that im one of the first here i think that im going to have fun.

the only thing missing is more people but i can help with that i have lots of resources. and if u ever need my help just ask.

and one more thing i will be going after a super Mod spot on this website so just saying im going to go after it soon and i have great people skills and you can rely on me to be on this site just about everyday. so no need to worry.
caleb08
caleb08
I am a God
I am a God

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:37 pm

caleb08 wrote:i must say i really do love this site its full of fun and knowing that im one of the first here i think that im going to have fun.

the only thing missing is more people but i can help with that i have lots of resources. and if u ever need my help just ask.

and one more thing i will be going after a super Mod spot on this website so just saying im going to go after it soon and i have great people skills and you can rely on me to be on this site just about everyday. so no need to worry.

ok so you wanna be a mod????well you seem like mod materail and if oyu get 50 posts(or if you just seem to be good friendly,active and posts alot) then i will consider making you mod.

EDIT:if you get 50 posts i garentee you a super mod spot.
Life
Life
The Master
The Master

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-07-17

https://animehero.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by caleb08 Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm

Master Of Life wrote:
caleb08 wrote:i must say i really do love this site its full of fun and knowing that im one of the first here i think that im going to have fun.

ok so you wanna be a mod????well you seem like mod materail and if oyu get 50 posts(or if you just seem to be good friendly,active and posts alot) then i will consider making you mod.

EDIT:if you get 50 posts i garentee you a super mod spot.
sounds great! ill have 50 non-spam posts down flat
caleb08
caleb08
I am a God
I am a God

Male Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:41 pm

ok then,post away!
Life
Life
The Master
The Master

Male Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-07-17

https://animehero.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Naruto Uzumaki Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:19 am

welcome and you only need 8 more post you really post fast.
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto Uzumaki
Naruto & Kiba Fan
Naruto & Kiba Fan

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum